86 Cayuga Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148
The VanCleef Homestead, a two-story clapboard structure in the Federal style, was built in 1825 by the first permanent settler of the village of Seneca Falls, Lawrence VanCleef.
The home later became the residence of Wilhemus Mynderse, who is credited as being principally responsible for the settlement and growth of the Village of Seneca Falls.
In 1837, the house was transferred to Frederick Swaby, another of the Village's original industrialists, whose family then occupied the house for over 100 years.Wedding Categories:
Accommodations - Guests, Honeymoon and 'first Night' AccommodationsFinger Lakes Served:
Cayuga LakeTowns Served:
Covert, Fayette, Lodi, Ovid, Romulus, Seneca Falls and Waterloo